Human Resources Audit Lead - Syracuse, NY
Location: Syracuse, NY
Brown & Brown Insurance Inc.’s Human Resources Audit Program allows individuals to learn about Human Resources in the insurance industry while growing and developing the skills necessary to be a leader within our ever-growing company. The program is a two-to-three year training program based in Syracuse, NY designed to prepare individuals for a successful future within Brown & Brown. Teammates in the Leadership Program travel to many of our 200+ decentralized locations performing audits based on processes and procedures within the Human Resources discipline. This unique opportunity provides our future leaders the chance to network with senior leadership across the company while exploring multiple offices across our four divisions and find the perfect opportunity.
Initial relocation to Syracuse, NY is required for the two-to-three year period. After successful development within the Brown & Brown business culture and execution of key job elements during this timeframe, this position would roll-out to a position in one of our many subsidiary offices or with our corporate team, either of which may require relocation within the U.S.
- Responsible for reviewing all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, benefits, and training and development for all existing offices.
- Develop and maintain relationship with internal operating divisions.
- Assist with FLSA evaluations of job positions of all existing offices.
- Assist with transition of documentation of job positions and job evaluation systems for all existing offices.
- Analyze, audit and review payroll processes.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Recommend and advise on maintenance of human resource, payroll, and benefits systems.
- Recommend policy and procedural improvements for all existing offices.
Click here for more information on this job.
Profit Center Leader - Merrimack, NH
Location: Merrimack, NH
Our Merrimack location is seeking an experienced insurance professional to join our team! The Profit Center Leader will manage the overall profitability of the office through effective application of leadership abilities and the development of a productive workforce with the objective of servicing and growing the Profit Center’s collective book of business.
- Targets and manages the development, production, promotion and sale of the organization’s products and services to accounts which will generate profit to meet planned objectives.
- Serves as lead member of the Profit Center management team in the development and execution of short term and long range plans and budgets based on broad corporate goals, acquisitions, strategic planning and growth objectives.
- Plans, develops and directs the Profit Center’s workforce objectives through effective oversight of staffing, training and performance evaluations.
- Evaluates and analyzes the results of the programs and services regularly and uses this information to identify and select best courses of action to implement toward objectives.
- Prepares and monitors Profit Center’s budget.
- Coordinates, establishes, and assigns sales territories, quotas and goals to Producers.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s guidelines, policies and applicable laws.
- Reviews and analyzes client opportunities and carrier markets to determine customer needs, trends, regulations, practices and develops competitive programs and services to meet customer and company goals.
- Assists producers and support staff in proposals, presentations and servicing as needed.
- Positions the Profit Center favorably within the local business community through participation with and/or support of appropriate local professional and community service organizations.
- Interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Develop, present and sell new business proposals to appropriate prospects.
- Provide continuous professional advice, guidance & suggestions for improving the insurance and risk management programs of agency clients & prospective clients.
- Identify new leads and gather the necessary information for submissions.
Click here for more information on this job.