Human Resources Leadership Program - Syracuse, NY
Location: Syracuse, NY
Brown & Brown Insurance Inc.’s Human Resources Leadership Program allows individuals to learn about Human Resources in the insurance industry while growing and developing the skills necessary to be a leader within our ever-growing company. The Leadership Program is a two-to-three year training program based in Syracuse, NY designed to prepare individuals for a successful future within Brown & Brown. Teammates in the Leadership Program travel to many of our 200+ decentralized locations performing audits based on processes and procedures within the Human Resources discipline. This unique opportunity provides our future leaders the chance to network with senior leadership across the company while exploring multiple offices across our four divisions and find the perfect opportunity.
Initial relocation to Syracuse, NY is required for the two-to-three year period. After successful development within the Brown & Brown business culture and execution of key job elements during this timeframe, this position would roll-out to a position in one of our many subsidiary offices or with our corporate team, either of which may require relocation within the U.S.
- Responsible for reviewing all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, benefits, and training and development for all existing offices.
- Develop and maintain relationship with internal operating divisions.
- Assist with FLSA evaluations of job positions of all existing offices.
- Assist with transition of documentation of job positions and job evaluation systems for all existing offices.
- Analyze, auditor and review payroll processes.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Recommend and advise on maintenance of human resource, payroll, and benefits systems.
- Recommend policy and procedural improvements for all existing offices.
Click here for more information on this job.