Sales Executive - Personal Lines - Roseland, NJ
Location: Roseland, NJ
The team at Brown & Brown Metro, LLC is seeking a dynamic sales professional to join their growing office in Roseland, NJ. The selected individual will be focused on Personal Lines in developing new client relationships and the retention along with account development of existing clients. This is a lucrative, external sales roles! W-2 opportunity, with commission on New and Renewal Business!
- Identify new leads and gather the necessary information for submissions.
- Spend the majority of time in front of prospects or customers actively servicing client needs.
- Develop, present and sell new business proposals to appropriate prospects.
- Gather necessary information and develop, deliver and sell renewal proposals.
- Comply with account quality and size standards established by the agency.
- Perform periodic service calls on all accounts and provide or coordinate customer service as requested.
- Conduct risk management surveys and determine insurance coverage needs based on sound risk management principles.
- Provide continuous professional advice, guidance & suggestions for improving the insurance and risk management programs of agency clients & prospective clients.
- Sell additional coverage to existing clients.
- Assist the marketing department in the securing and negotiation of quotations and the placement of coverage with appropriate insurance carriers.
- Facilitate communication with assigned account manager and constant communication to ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales goals and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager or Office Leader on progress toward those goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical knowledge of coverage in all personal lines insurance coverage.
- 1 year minimum in a sales role.
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Valid Property & Casualty Producers License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- College Degree or equivalent work experience in similar setting.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not covered
Cydney Bain, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional
We offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental and vision packages, along with 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.