Account Manager (Commercial Lines) - Roseland, NJ
Location: Roseland, NJ
Brown & Brown Metro in Roseland, NJ is seeking an account manager to join our Select Commercial Division! This individual will provide support in maintaining, expanding and servicing of small commercial accounts.
- Process daily mail, including faxes and e-mail.
- Enter all required data into system to maintain current file data on accounts and expiration records.
- Prepare and process binders of insurance, policies, and endorsements, certificates of insurance, audits and cancellations as defined in the company procedures manual.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with the various company underwriters.
- Maintain favorable relationships with clients and fellow employees.
- Develop and maintain strong technical knowledge of commercial lines coverage and rating.
- Must be willing to obtain licensing/designation when requested.
- Perform clerical functions as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Strong technical knowledge of coverage in all personal and commercial lines insurance coverage.
- At least 2 years' general agency/company experience.
- Valid Property & Casualty Agent’s License.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not covered
Cydney Bain - Regional Talent Acquisition Professional
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Stock Purchase Plans available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.