Account Manager (Commercial Lines) - Marmora, NJ
Location: Marmora, New Jersey
Brown & Brown is a unique, decentralized, publicly traded organization which has grown to be the sixth largest insurance intermediary in the country. With over 75 years of proven success, Brown & Brown is one of the insurance industry’s most powerful and influential leaders. Through our four business segments (Retail, National Programs, Wholesale Brokerage, and Services), Brown & Brown provides risk management solutions to businesses, corporations, governmental institutions, professional organizations, trade associations, families, and individuals.
There are no employees at Brown & Brown - only Teammates. We strive to attract people who are competitive, driven, and disciplined. Built on meritocracy, our company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to always doing what is best for their customers. With Brown & Brown you will be introduced to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities and will have access to the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
Brown & Brown of New Jersey is seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our team! This individual will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to a set book of clients.
- Build, expand and solidify relationships with clients by addressing the client’s needs, including the identification and resolution of underwriting or policy issues.
- Build, expand and solidify relationships with carriers through regular communication and interaction on assigned accounts.
- Manage the renewal process for all assigned clients including ordering updated loss information, obtaining updated information, handling renewal applications, remarketing, account rounding, reviewing and negotiating the renewal pricing as well as preparing the renewal proposal and binders.
- Responsible for the day-to-day account management of client accounts, including but not limited to processing policies / endorsements, invoicing , certificates of insurance, premium breakdowns, auto ID cards, policy changes, review of policy forms, providing coverage comparisons, loss analysis and responding to coverage questions.
- Contract and certificate requirement review as needed.
- Maintaining the agency database for assigned clients.
- Documentation of conversations and information provided to and/or for clients.
- Participate in client visits, if needed.
- New business phone in business when needed.
- Valid Property & Casualty Producer License.
- 3 years' experience with Commercial Lines accounts required
- High School Diploma, required.
Relocation Expenses: Not Covered
Cydney Bain, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional -Northeast
Brown & Brown offers competitive base salaries and bonus plans with a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K match, paid time off, paid holidays and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.