National Insurance Operations Senior Review Analyst - Roseland, NJ
Location: Roseland, NJ
Requires significant experience as an account manager, customer service representative, underwriter, claims processor, compliance auditor, or claims adjuster within the insurance industry. Position plans and performs quality control audits for the daily insurance operations of the company’s 180+ profit centers. Position involves insurance, quality and compliance auditing, training, coaching, and assisting profit centers as needed.
Insurance Risk Management Analyst/Insurance Operations Review Analyst responsibilities include:
- Assist in Insurance Operations Reviews of the Retail, Programs, and Brokerage offices on an annual basis
- Submit Insurance Operations reports and responses to the legal department for each office reviewed
- Participate in follow-up reviews for profit centers requiring additional consultation
- Perform due diligence reviews for potential acquisitions as required
- Conduct orientations and overview presentations for newly acquired profit centers as needed
- Participate in special projects and assist other corporate departments as necessary
- Keep informed of industry developments through review of trade publications, maintenance of related manuals and meeting participation
- Participate in annual departmental planning meeting and other meetings as necessary
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by management
- Pursue a program of personal and professional development through completion of educational and departmental goals.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Ability and willingness to travel 30% of the time.
- Great opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to try something different in the industry.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not Covered
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements and location to IORTRecruiting@bbins.com with Senior Insurance Operations Analyst in the subject line of your email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.