Copay Assistance Coordinator - O'Fallon, MO
Location: O'Fallon, MO
IPC/EvergreenRx provides pharmacy benefit consulting services with an emphasis on innovative solutions for Private Employer Groups, Governmental Employer Groups, State Retirement Systems, State Teacher Retirement Systems, Union Group Trust Funds, Health Plans, Medicare Direct Contract EGWPs and Third Party Administrators.
IPC/EvergreenRx, a branch of Beecher Carlson Insurance Services, LLC. is a subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc. Brown & Brown is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL and is one of the nation’s leading independent insurance intermediaries with more than 7,000 employees and 200+ profit center locations in 38 states, London (UK), and Bermuda. Brown & Brown is ranked as the sixth largest insurance brokerage in the United States and the seventh largest brokerage worldwide by Business Insurance magazine. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We have an immediate opening for a Copay Assistance Coordinator in our O’Fallon, MO office. The Copay Assistance Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating member enrollment in the IPC/EvergreenRx Copay Assistance Program.
- Identify utilizing patients, review history, determine next coverage date
- Proof, Print and mail patient welcome letters
- Assist patient with enrollment in the manufacturer’s program
- Maintain patient database for follow-up, tracking and reporting
- Receive notification of new patient’s prior authorization/or review daily rejected and paid claims
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma and/or GED with 2 to 3 years' experience directly related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Professional telephone demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT.)
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not covered
Raven James - HR Generalist
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.