Senior Vice President of Sales - Roseland, NJ
Location: Roseland, NJ
Brown & Brown Insurance is growing! Due to our growth, we're seeking experienced dynamic insurance sales professionals to join us! Senior Vice President of Sales will manage, and assist in directing, the overall profitability of the office through effective application of leadership abilities and the development of a productive workforce with the objective of servicing and growing the Profit Centers collective book of business.
- Targets and manages the development, production, promotion and sale of the organization’s products and services to accounts which will generate profit to meet planned objectives.
- Serves as lead member of the Profit Center management team in the development and execution of short term and long range plans and budgets based on broad corporate goals, acquisitions, strategic planning and growth objectives.
- Plans, develops and directs the Profit Center’s workforce objectives through effective oversight of staffing, training and performance evaluations.
- Coordinates, establishes, and assigns sales territories, quotas and goals to Producers.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s guidelines, policies and applicable laws.
- Reviews and analyzes client opportunities and carrier markets to determine customer
- Responsible for the productivity, quality and staffing of Production team.
- Responsible for the recruiting and training of new producers.
- Assists producers and support staff in proposals, presentations and servicing as needed.
- Positions the Profit Center favorably within the local business community through participation with and/or support of appropriate local professional and community service organizations.
- Attend carrier and industry meetings and seminars to foster relationships.
- Maximize use of the Agency technology through regular training and assist in the ongoing research/solicitation of advance software products.
- Eliminate poor and inefficient practices.
- Create a new business strategy.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Bachelors’ Degree.
- 5+ years’ general agency/company experience.
- B2B Sales Experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Valid Property & Casualty Insurance Producer License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Completion of professional designation
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Negotiable
Cydney Bain, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Stock & Profit Sharing Incentives and much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.