Account Manager - Personal Lines - Marmora, NJ
Location: Marmora, NJ
Brown & Brown is looking for a customer service focused individual to join our growing Personal Lines department in an Account Manager capacity! Team based environment in which Account Manager will work with department leader and producers in order to service and market new accounts! This role can be located out of our Marmora, NJ office.
- Develop a full understanding of the regulations governing Personal Lines insurance in the State of New Jersey.
- Gain proficiency in the knowledge of Personal Lines insurance so as to identify risk exposures and applicable coverage.
- Assist in the compilation and preparation of marketing and underwriting data and have the ability to condense material into Excel worksheets as required by carriers.
- Review quotations, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy.
- Preparation of binders, certificates, automobile ID cards, invoices and similar items.
- Data entry of all applicable underwriting information, correspondence or all other client/carrier pertinent information into the profit center management system as required.
- Assist other support staff and producers with any service related matters.
- Keep Personal Lines Leader apprised of any service issues or problems.
- Cross sell lines and write new business.
- Pursue a program of personal and professional development.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Property & Casualty Producer License and experience with Personal Lines accounts
- 2 or more years in a similar capacity.
- College degree
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not covered
Cydney Bain - Regional Talent Acquisition Professional
We offer our valued teammates excellent benefits, along with PTO, Paid Holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K plus much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.