Account Executive (Commercial Lines) - Mt. Laurel, NJ
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Brown & Brown is seeking an experienced commercial insurance professional to join our team as an Account Executive! This individual will build the client relationship in conjunction with Producers by providing quality customer service to ensure retention of clients.
- Build, expand and solidify relationships with clients by addressing the client’s needs, including the identification and resolution of underwriting or policy issues.
- Build, expand and solidify relationships with carriers through regular communication and interaction on assigned accounts.
- Manage the renewal process for all assigned clients including reviewing loss information, providing assistance in obtaining updated information, handling renewal applications, remarketing, account rounding, reviewing and negotiating the renewal pricing as well as preparing the renewal proposal and binders.
- Always selling or reaching out for new business opportunities in order to grow your current book of business by asking for referrals.
- Responsible for the day-to-day account management of client accounts, including but not limited to processing policies / endorsements, invoicing, certificates of insurance, premium breakdowns, auto ID cards, policy changes, review of policy forms, providing coverage comparisons, loss analysis and responding to coverage questions.
- Contract and certificate requirement review as needed.
- Maintaining the agency database for assigned clients.
- Documentation of conversations and information provided to and/or for clients.
- Delegation of remarketing responsibilities to marketing where appropriate.
- High School Diploma required.
- Valid Property & Casualty license.
- 3+ years' experience in insurance, particularly in commercial insurance.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or 3-5 years' experience in the insurance industry.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not covered
Cydney Bain - Regional Talent Acquisition Professional
Brown & Brown will provide a highly competitive compensation package. We also provide a full benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, as well as 401K with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Interested in joining our dynamic team? Click here to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.