Account Manager, Personal Lines - Roseland, NJ
Location: Roseland, NJ
Brown & Brown Metro is seeking an experienced insurance professional to join our Personal Lines Team! This account management role is full time, permanent, assigned a set book of business and is benefits eligible!
- Develop a full understanding of the regulations governing Personal Lines insurance in the State of New Jersey.
- Gain proficiency in the knowledge of Personal Lines insurance so as to identify risk exposures and applicable coverage.
- Assist in the compilation and preparation of marketing and underwriting data and have the ability to condense material into Excel worksheets as required by carriers.
- Review quotations, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy.
- Preparation of binders, certificates, automobile ID cards, invoices and similar items.
- Data entry of all applicable underwriting information, correspondence or all other client/carrier pertinent information into the profit center management system as required.
- Assist other support staff and producers with any service related matters.
- Keep Personal Lines Leader apprised of any service issues or problems.
- Attend meetings as required by the Profit Center Leader, Producer or Personal Lines Leader.
- Cross sell lines and write new business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical knowledge of coverage in all personal lines insurance coverage.
- 2+ years' experience with personal insurance.
- Current and Valid Property & Casualty Agent’s License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not covered
Cydney Bain, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional
To apply, please forward resume to: email@example.com
Brown & Brown offers competitive base salaries and bonus plans with a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K match, paid time off, paid holidays and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.