Placement Manager - Commercial Lines - Mt. Laurel, NJ
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Our team is seeking a skilled Placement Manager to join our office in Mt. Laurel, NJ! In this role, you will direct and monitor marketing related activities of the commercial lines department, focusing on new account placements. We will rely on you to maintain strong carrier relationships, partner with our sales team to win new business and adhere to quality control guidelines, along with established Brown & Brown operational procedures.
- Generate new business marketing success
- Review marketing results continuously and measure progress in achieving Agency/Carrier objectives.
- Communicate carrier risk appetites/carrier information and target classes of business with members of our Commercial Lines Department & Producers.
- Provide direction and marketing guidance to Commercial Lines and Producers.
- Evaluate the technical strengths and marketing skills, coverage and exposure analysis needed to ensure optimum marketing success and take corrective action when needed.
- Accountable for the quality of marketing results of the department and its’ staff.
- Communicate with the Sales Manager, Commercial Lines Manager and Profit Center Leader on pertinent marketing related topics in order to achieve new business profitability goals.
- Identify, design and implement marketing strategies for the Profit Center, encompassing new products and services, identification and selection of target markets and tailored / unique coverages.10. Perform special projects as requested by the Profit Center leader.
- Assist and support the Producers (especially new recruits ) with completing all new business submission requirements in order to maintain high quality submissions to the Carriers
- Provide leadership by example while maintaining personal accessibility to the producers.
- 5+ years' experience in Commercial Insurance, sales, underwriting and marketing.
- Possess valid P&C license, or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- College degree in management or courses in similar field.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not covered
Cydney Bain - Regional Talent Acquisition Professional
Interested in joining our dynamic team? Click here to apply
We offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental and vision packages, along with 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.