Internal Financial Audit Manager - Roseland, NJ
Location: Roseland, NJ
Exciting opportunity in Financial Leadership of a $2 Billion, high growth, profitable company with responsibilities to the Regional Director of Financial Operations. Position involves acquisition due diligence, financial and compliance review, and significant recruiting and mentoring. Brown & Brown maintains a unique, decentralized, entrepreneurial culture where over 70% of current team members have stock ownership.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Managing the day to day operations of a Financial Operations Review Team.
- Recruit Applicants, Process Resumes, and Hold Interviews alongside the Regional Director of Financial Operations.
- Prepare and Review the Draft Report and Final Report Before Issuance to Relevant Parties.
- Design and Assist with quarterly trainings, as well as in the presenting of material in various forums or presentations.
- Track and Foster the growth of individual team members through observations and on the job feedback.
- Perform Due Diligence for potential acquisitions as required.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by the Regional Director of Financial Operations.
- Bachelors and Masters (where required) in Accounting or Finance or MBA
- CPA Eligible and Actively Pursuing or have CPA license
- 3+ years Public Accounting/Auditing Background (Specifically Big 4 & SEC Clients)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- High Degree of self-discipline and motivation
- Good written and effective oral communication skills
- Pursuit of technical educations required and should have or actively be seeking CPA, CIA, CFE and/or various insurance designations
- Willing and able to travel up to 40%
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Organized and very detail oriented
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not Covered
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.