Marketing Manager (Commercial Insurance) - Roseland, NJ
Location: Roseland, NJ
Brown & Brown Metro is seeking a New Business Marketing Manager to join our growing Property & Casualty division. This individual will direct and monitor new business placement and related activities for middle market to large commercial accounts.
- Ensure new business marketing success.
- Review marketing results continuously and measure progress in achieving. Agency/Carrier objectives.
- Responsible for the maintenance and good standing of relationships with carriers
Communicating carrier risk appetites / carrier information and target classes of business with members of our Commercial Lines Department & Producers.
- Provide direction, support and marketing guidance to Commercial Lines and Producers.
- Evaluate the technical strengths and marketing skill, coverage and exposure analysis needed to ensure optimum marketing success and take corrective action when needed.
- Accountable for the quality of marketing results of the department and its’ staff.
- Communicate with the sales and leadership team on pertinent marketing related topics in order to achieve new business profitability goals.
- Identify, design and implement marketing strategies for the Profit Center, encompassing new products and services, identification and selection of target markets and tailored / unique coverages.
- Perform special projects as requested by the Property & Casualty Practice Leader.
- Assist and support the Producers (especially new recruits) with completing all new business submission requirements in order to maintain high quality submissions to the Carriers.
- Provide leadership by example by maintaining personal accessibility to the producers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Valid NJ P&C License.
- 7+ years of broad experience in sales, underwriting and marketing of Commercial Lines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- ARM, CPCU, CIC or related professional designation or actively pursuing the same.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Relocation Expenses: Not covered
Cydney Bain - Regional Talent Acquisition Professional
To apply, please send resume to: email@example.com
Brown & Brown offers competitive base salaries and bonus plans with a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K match, paid time off, paid holidays and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Current Brown & Brown Team Members:
Attention Brown & Brown Team Members: Don’t forget – when applying for a position with another Brown & Brown office you must first inform your current Team Leader/Profit Center Leader. Before scheduling an interview with you, the hiring manager will contact your Team Leader to confirm that notification has taken place and that you are employed in good standing and eligible for transfer.